Monday, November 25, 2013

Temperature Drop = Big Coats!

This is a super overdue post, from over a week ago. It's been a busy week and weekend, as my husband and I went up to Whistler for a couples' retreat. It was great to come back feeling informed about things we can work on to continue a happy marriage but I came back with a couple extra things... a sore throat and a raspy voice! Therefore, I took today off, trying to sleep it off in hopes I can go back to my kiddies tomorrow! This is why I have this bit of extra time to upload these pictures my wonderful photographer Debbie took of me awhile back when the temperatures dropped to below zero in Vancouver! Props to her for finding a perfect spot with beautiful fall colours and modern city feel background, right outside our church!






Coat: RW&Co.//Sweater: Old Navy//Faux Leather Pants: Winners//Boots: Value Village// Scarf: F21 Outlet// Headband: Urban Outfitters// Bracelet: Vintage, my mom's!// Bag: Marshalls// Lipstick: L'Oreal True Red

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely! I love the boots, definitely a great find! Also, always love your hair and accessories ;)

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.com

    ReplyDelete