Monday, November 11, 2013

Fur & Sparkle: My Debut!

Welcome to my blog! I'm so excited to share my love for fashion and all things pretty through this medium. Special thanks to my lovely photographer and friend Debbie of What Doffy Does who forced talked me into starting my own blog, and went so far as to physically start it for me because my excuse was "I'm too busy". ;) All in all, I'm pretty stoked about having more Sunday photoshoots with my awesome friend and sharing some of my other outfits throughout the week! Here's what I wore this past Sunday, inspired by Jen Tam of Her Waise Choice.

 
 
Bag: Guess // Sweater: Old Navy // Pants: H&M // Shoes: Kohls // Bracelets: old// Fur: Papaya // Lipstick: L'Oreal True Red
Photos by: Debbie 

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha, it was a ton of hard work! Also, wow who is your amazing photographer?! ;) But seriously now, love your outfit with that fab fur and the sparkly sweater! Not to mention the rock :P

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.com

    ReplyDelete