Friday, January 3, 2014

Doin' Pretty Damage in Portland

A belated Christmas and Happy New Year! I have been very busy with Christmas festivities that I haven't seen my fashionista /photographer friend to take pictures or to write! One highlight of my holiday was taking a shopping trip down to the states and staying in downtown Portland, Oregon with my husband, my friend Hannah, and her husband. I was not crazy about the outlets but the stores downtown and the malls had surprisingly great deals and sizes left! Hannah took me to a Goodwill boutique in Portland, where I found my favourite buy of the trip, a DKNY calf hair and leather clutch purse!! It was brand new, with the tags still on, with just a minor indent of its chain on the leather surface on its back. For $30 (originally $215), I would say that's a steal!! I'm in love with it and already used it New Year's Eve (see pics below). In addition to some fabulous finds, we had some pretty amazing meals! Restaurants and other yummy spots we hit up included the famously delicious Toro Bravo, Kenny & Zukes, Lardo, Biwa for $5 ramen,  Stumptown Coffee, and of course Voodoo Donuts! KUDOS to Hannah and her hubby for taking us around town for a pretty unforgettable time! <3




Shirt: Banana Republic//Skirt: F21//Necklace, tights, booties: Old Navy// Cardigan: Pink Rose via Macy's//Bracelet: Vintage// Purse: DKNY via Goodwill
Photos by Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment